1) Kalki Koechlin covers Vogue India for December 2012 in Louis Vuitton PJs
- This isn’t the first time Vogue India’s cover featured a hot pink background
- The cover works, although I wish the top of her head wasn’t cut off and the text on the cover was a bit more uniform
2) Here are four other covers of Indian glossies for December 2012, and they’re all pretty good, kudos all around.
3) Karl Lagerfeld is making a line of “jelly shoes” for Brazilian brand Melissa
- Ok, so I had to google “jelly shoes”, and let’s just say…I shouldn’t have
- Karl is really known for these collaborations, but I wonder if there will ever come a time where he should stop
- I am kind of a stickler for correct name pronunciation
- I cringed when watching an episode of the The Hills (note: I didn’t cringe at the entire series, it had its moments) where Whitney Port mispronounced Givenchy as Guh-venchy, in Paris, quelle horreur!