1) Prabal Gurung instagrammed his mood board for his fall 2013 line.
- I guess “instragrammed” is a verb now, although spell-check disagrees
- There’s a lot of Romeo & Juliet inspiration, with pictures of Leo & Claire
- Does that mean a California vibe for the collection?
2) China is now the largest consumer of luxury goods
- No doubt, the industry has been catering to this market, by featuring Chinese models
- But, I am a bit surprised that a designer from China has not hit it big yet
3) This is Jessica Chastain’s BEST.COVER.EVER. (Vogue Germany, January 2013)