1) Conde Nast is working with Wal-Mart to launch a magazine
- So, this is the American counterpart to the Rogers Publishing/Wal-Mart collaboration happening in Canada (I discussed that in Post 6)
- I hope that is not the cover
- It’s only 12 pages! That’s hardly bigger than the weekly flyer
- I think Stuart Weitzman is having a resurgence
- Been seeing the brand a lot in the press lately (didn’t Beyonce pay tribute to him too?)
- I’m guessing everyone’s over the platform heel?
3) Check out the work of Georges Hobeika
- Add him to your mental fashion repertoire
- The looks are quite red carpet friendly, a la Elie Saab
- It is already quite popular on the Asian red carpets
4) Deborah Lippmann is launching a Girls nail polish line
- I wrote about this happening in Post 8!