1) Ok, let’s break-down the Anne Hathaway dress fiasco:
- According to a tweet before the Oscars: Valentino sends out a press release revealing who is wearing the brand on the Oscar red carpet, with Anne Hathaway on the list
Valentino just announced its red carpet lineup for tonight: Look for Sally Field, Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Aniston, all in couture.
— Eric Wilson (@EricWilsonNYT) February 24, 2013
- Anne Hathaway shows up in a Prada dress, and it is despised by a lot of people, and lands on some “Worst-Dressed” lists
- Her nipples cause a stir on Twitter and get their own account
- It is revealed that the Prada dress was a last minute find by Rachel Zoe and she planned to wear Valentino originally
- She issues a public apology
2) Fan Bingbing attended the Oscars in Marchesa
- Aishwarya Rai attended in 2010, maybe they’re trying to boost foreign interest
- But, maybe increase the foreign film category to 10 films then?
- I don’t know if she actually went into the Kodak Theater to watch, or just walked the carpet
3) In non-Oscar news, Tilda Swinton will head a Chanel campaign
- It is for the Paris-Edimbourg collection
- Not a surprise, Tilda Swinton is the Queen of Scots, at least my Queen of Scots
- Loved her Pringle of Scotland campaign