1) Vera Wang is reportedly charging a fee for patrons to try-on wedding dresses
- I really hope this sways Chinese consumers to support local designers
- China loves foreign brands, and with all this talk of wooing Chinese consumers, you’d think there’d be some actual wooing
2) It’s Lakme Fashion Week in India!
- Masaba Gupta is the ultimate queen of prints
- I am however not a fan of roping in Bollywood actors to walk the ramps, keep that to the professionals, please
3) Toronto Fashion Week wrapped up too
- Am not a fan of the official moniker: World MasterCard Fashion Week (WMCFW)
- My fav Sunny Fong presented a more toned-down line for VAWK
- His work always makes me nostalgic for Project Runway Canada, hosted by Iman, yes, IMAN!