1) An update from the Vera Wang Shanghai post from last time
- There was a press release indicating the company was “reviewing our policy“
- The fee was then abolished
- However, other bridal boutiques have been known to do this as well in Shanghai
- This story kind of blew-up and shed some light on Shanghai shopping practices, making me curious about other international shopping practices
2) Beyonce covers British Vogue
- This pose reminds me of her pre-Superbowl GQ shoot, non?
- I do like the outfit
- But the pose is too midriff-y
3) Cate Blanchett will be the face of an Armani perfume
- Yay, I support this!
- She also is a brand ambassador for SK-II skincare, which is really smart as she probably gets it for free
- Hopefully Cate does not go endorsement-crazy, but I doubt she will