1) An update from the Vera Wang Shanghai post from last time
- There was a press release indicating the company was “reviewing our policy“
- The fee was then abolished
- However, other bridal boutiques have been known to do this as well in Shanghai
- This story kind of blew-up and shed some light on Shanghai shopping practices, making me curious about other international shopping practices
2) Beyonce covers British Vogue
- This pose reminds me of her pre-Superbowl GQ shoot, non?
- I do like the outfit
- But the pose is too midriff-y
3) Cate Blanchett will be the face of an Armani perfume
- Yay, I support this!
- She also is a brand ambassador for SK-II skincare, which is really smart as she probably gets it for free
- Hopefully Cate does not go endorsement-crazy, but I doubt she will
1) Conde Nast is working with Wal-Mart to launch a magazine
- So, this is the American counterpart to the Rogers Publishing/Wal-Mart collaboration happening in Canada (I discussed that in Post 6)
- I hope that is not the cover
- It’s only 12 pages! That’s hardly bigger than the weekly flyer
2) Kate Moss modelling for Stuart Weitzman
- I think Stuart Weitzman is having a resurgence
- Been seeing the brand a lot in the press lately (didn’t Beyonce pay tribute to him too?)
- I’m guessing everyone’s over the platform heel?
3) Check out the work of Georges Hobeika
4) Deborah Lippmann is launching a Girls nail polish line
- I wrote about this happening in Post 8!
Posted in All the Posts
Tagged Beyonce, Conde Nast, Deborah Lippmann, Elie Saab, Georges Hobeika, Girls, Kate Moss, nail polish, Rogers Publishing, Stuart Weitzman, Wal-Mart