1) Elle brings you Prabal Gurung’s Target collection
- There are a lot of dresses, I’m not into dresses
- The line is quite print heavy, a la Peter Pilotto or Mary Katrantzou
- I kind of have print fatigue
- I do love Prabal Gurung though
2) Ralph Lauren had a show at Highclere Castle
- Highclere Castle=Downton Abbey!!
- He also sponsors the show
- His Fall 2012 show was quite Downton-inspired, more specifically, Lady Edith-inspired
- I want to go to there
3) Glamour has a 2013 Critic’s Choice Awards Fashion round-up
- Am disappointed with wardrobe choices. All of them.
- That is all.
Posted in All the Posts
Tagged 2013 Critic's Choice Awards, Downton Abbey, Elle, Glamour, Highclere Castle, Lady Edith, Mary Katranzou, Peter Pilotto, Prabal Gurung, Ralph Lauren, Target
1) Kalki Koechlin covers Vogue India for December 2012 in Louis Vuitton PJs
- This isn’t the first time Vogue India’s cover featured a hot pink background
- The cover works, although I wish the top of her head wasn’t cut off and the text on the cover was a bit more uniform
2) Here are four other covers of Indian glossies for December 2012, and they’re all pretty good, kudos all around.
3) Karl Lagerfeld is making a line of “jelly shoes” for Brazilian brand Melissa
- Ok, so I had to google “jelly shoes”, and let’s just say…I shouldn’t have
- Karl is really known for these collaborations, but I wonder if there will ever come a time where he should stop
4) Racked teaches you how to pronounce Ralph Lauren
- I am kind of a stickler for correct name pronunciation
- I cringed when watching an episode of the The Hills (note: I didn’t cringe at the entire series, it had its moments) where Whitney Port mispronounced Givenchy as Guh-venchy, in Paris, quelle horreur!