1) Watch Marion Cotillard design a bag for Dior
- I love that she loves houndstooth too!
- Is this the first time that the face of a couture house designs a bag for the house as well? It seems like that shouldn’t be the case, but I cannot think of others
- It’s hard to give my impressions of the bag, couldn’t get a good look at it (and I didn’t see a houndstooth one)
- Also, I do think the video could have been trimmed down by a minute, brevity is a good quality when it comes to YouTube
- Is it me or is the shade they chose slightly seafoam-ish, it doesn’t have the vibrancy of what emerald should be (at least in my mind)
- Also, I still love Tangerine Tango
3) H&M announces a clothes recycling service
- It’s my understanding you get a discount voucher for bringing in old clothes
- I predict every retailer will start doing this in the future
- I love this idea!